In this blockbuster interview, million dollar domainer, Braden Pollock reveals his domain-deal secrets including his (unreported) biggest sale of 2020. Our discussion features his insights on domain pricing, winning at auction, negotiation tactics, closing the deal, selling $40k domains with BIN landers, and more!
Braden’s sales and acquisitions discussed in this podcast:
Companies referenced in this podcast:
Lyft.com, Koupons.com, Karpool.com, Del.icio.us, Bit.ly
Acronyms used in this podcast:
- NDA – Non-Disclosure Agreement
- ROI – Return on Investment
- BIN – Buy It Now price
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- ICA – Internet Commerce Association
- WIPO – World Intellectual Property Organization
- UDRP – Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- ICAAN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Thanks for listening!
If you like the Brandable Insider podcast, you can express your appreciation by: