“I’ve never been more bullish about the opportunities for domain investing” says Morgan Linton in this week’s podcast and you’ll never guess why. In this tightly focused interview Morgan gives the latest news on his company BoldMetrics, dishes the goods on the hottest domain extensions, outlines his approach to portfolio management/allocation and explains his strategies for acquiring, marketing and pricing his current domain assets.
The AMAZING Black Friday bonus offer for DNAcademy ends at MIDNIGHT !! (Monday November 30th) FIND OUT MORE by CLICKING HERE!
Who is Morgan Linton?
- Became a domain investor in 2004
- Has written a daily blog for 13 years
- Has Masters Degree in Computer Engineering
- He was an early employee at Sonos
- He speaks English, Spanish, a little Japanese and is currently learning Korean
- In 2012 he co-founded Bold Metrics
Domains discussed in this podcast include:
- PassionStudios.com which sold for $256 at GoDaddy and is now listed by HugeDomains for $9,995
- BattingCage.com which sold for $5,256 at NameJet
- HelloLife.com that sold for $4,026 at NameJet
- TwoRavens.com and end user buy for $2688 at BuyDomains which is now a Quantitative Analysis website
- GlobalEyes.com which sold for $2130 at DropCatch